David Corse, MA. Psychotherapist & Addictions Interventionist.
As an Integral Psychotherapist in Lake Oswego, Oregon my goal is to help you
uncover your true potential and re-orient yourself towards that potential. By applying complementary
therapy approaches and techniques, long-standing behavior patterns or negative
perceptions that may be holding you back from experiencing a more fulfilling
and meaningful life can surface.
My areas of specialization/experience are:
- Chronic Addiction Relapse/Relapse Prevention -- Focus on Alcohol & Prescription Drug Addiction.
- Addiction Inpatient Treatment Aftercare.
- Family Addiction Intervention.
- Impulse Control/Behavioral Addictions: Gambling, Shopping, Internet/Video Games, Pornography.
- Men's Issues; Focus on emotion access, communication, anger management.
- Trauma & Developmental Trauma.
- Co-Occurring Trauma & Addictions.
- Addiction in the family; Support for family members of individuals dealing with addiction.
- Adult Children of Alcoholics.
- Couples Therapy; Emotion, attachment and growth oriented.
(I am also a Poly Friendly Therapist)
- Mood, Anxiety, Stress Management.
I offer psychotherapy for individuals and couples, as well as group psychotherapy and addiction intervention services. I look forward to meeting you!
If for any reason you feel that I may not fit your needs, I invite you to contact my colleagues at Wise Counsel & Comfort.